It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.
HOW TO JOIN FBN - BULGARIA
Benefits and Procedure
| || |
| || |
Criteria for membership
The members of the association are legal entities that answer the following minimum requirements:
- 50% of the capital or the property must be owned by the family (or 25% if the association is public)
- 2 members of the family must work in the company
- The business must have an annual turnover or asset value of 5 000 000 BGN
- The business must have at least 5 years of good financial history
- The association’s business must be well-respected and with good reputation
- The owners must perceive the company as a family business
- You must be recommended by at least 1 member of the association
Applying for membership
The steps to apply are:
- You must be recommended by a member of the association.
- You must fill in a declaration and an application form addressed to the Association’s Management Board (on the name of the legal entity on whose behalf have chosen to participate).
- You must fill in a questionnaire with additional information about your business and family (your data will be used only for the goals of the association and will not be shared with third parties).
- The Management Board votes on approving your application.